I missed you. And my kitchen. And secure internet. But Hawaii was wonderful and I’m so glad I got to visit a new-to-me (and beautiful) state! You can see some of our travel pictures here.
I’m having a lazy Sunday today, catching up on emails and cleaning. Here’s 5 things I’m currently thinking about:
1. To Read: Wicked. I love reading, I’m always making lists of what I’d like to read next. Even if I’m only half way through my current book… Also I just purchased Amy Atlas’s book and I’m excited to get it in the mail soon and browse all the pretty dessert tables!
2. Lusting over: I’ve made it a goal this year to buy something designer. I don’t think I ever have before. I remember the very first designer item I ever owned: a Dooney and Bourke bag my parents got me for my 18th birthday. I’m dreaming of getting a pretty Kate Spade wallet; currently crushing on this one and that one.
3. Wanting to cook: Tacos! I love tacos in the summer. I think these pretty mushroom and lentil tacos look divine and I’m excited to make lots of taco variations this season.
4. Currently browsing: Kelli Murray’s blog. Beautiful lady, beautiful family, beautiful pictures… what’s not to love.
5. Goal for the week: Fill my fire pit with gravel. It has come to my attention that this may be a good idea for when it rains… makes sense. We were planning a family cookout around the fire pit tonight, but we may get rained on. Oh well. I’m still making it a goal to fill the bottom with gravel sometime this week.