Guest Blogged: Raspberry Iced Coffee

by Emma on May 23, 2011

in Breakfast

Yesterday I guest blogged over at Coffee Culture Community where I shared my method for making iced coffee at home and one of my favorite ways to enjoy it.

Later today I’m going to show my first outfit post with (drum roll please) blue hair. I wouldn’t say I totally know how to style with the new color edition-buy hey, I try.

coury May 23, 2011 at 7:28 pm

YUM!

Idil May 23, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Hey Emma, I have been reading your blog and your sis’ for nearly a year! I check both of your blogs everyday, twice! :) I do enjoy the way you write. sincerely. I just wanted to let you know that someone even this far ( I live in Turkey) reads you. I think it’s strangely cool feeling to know that you can effect to someones daily life ( since you give me so much positive energy trough your writings). I hope this makes you feel even cooler – even more cooler than you being blue hair!- I think you rock!

Idil.xx

Kara May 23, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Yummy!!! I want this so bad right now! I have absolutely zero foresight or patience to make iced coffee, but I think maybe I should really try it soon. Especially after reading this post.

In other news, I’m in love with your new blog. You’ve been one of my daily must-reads for over a year now! I think you’re hilarious and awesome! Okay seriously I’ll stop now, but seriously. You’re cool.

jacci May 23, 2011 at 8:20 pm

the iced coffee looks so good…even tho it’s winter in cape town and super cold :)

Lauren May 24, 2011 at 6:18 am

I am addicted so iced coffee (kind of a starbucks freak..) You have now just inspired me to try to make my own! I have a feeling this is delicious ♥

I’d really appreciate if you could read my most recent post, I could use the help ♥ Thank you!
Laurenlovestoshare

Laura Mazurek May 26, 2011 at 7:41 pm

yum, i have to show this to james. we are coffee addicts and this sounds sooo yummy! thanks emma :)

pushups with polish June 1, 2011 at 4:51 am

why am i seeing this right before i go to bed?!?! looks amazing. will dream about it, and then i will try it :) can’t wait xxo

Molly June 1, 2011 at 7:18 pm

Thanks Emma! This looks AWESOME! I want to go try it today!…and even other fruits! :)