Guest Blogged: Nutella Sandwich Cookies

by Emma on May 24, 2011

in Dessert

Earlier today I guest blogged over at A Beautiful Mess and shared my current obsession with Nutella as well as the recipe for these lovely little Nutella Sandwich Cookies. So check that out. If you want.

I sort of think they look like tiny hamburgers in this picture. Ha!

Darlene May 25, 2011 at 12:30 am

Nutella is also good with bananas (great after school snack). Also mixed with a little powdered sugar makes a great icing!

Roboti May 25, 2011 at 7:51 am

I adore Nutella!

jacci May 25, 2011 at 8:20 am

they so do look like mini burgers, but chocolate and cookies over burgers any day!

Annika May 25, 2011 at 10:48 am

You know what? I’ve been following A Beautiful Mess a while now and never realized you had your own blog! And such a yummy one to boot! Now I’m here to stay!

sha May 25, 2011 at 2:33 pm

i love all your yummy creations! Nutella is a great condiment. my sister used it in a cupcake recipe as the batter flavor and peanut butter frosting to top it all off.

Mollee May 25, 2011 at 9:43 pm

Yummy and cute! Bonus! Nutella is one of my favorite foods. You should try it on crepes, or pancakes. The best!

Bianca May 26, 2011 at 2:26 am

We live on Nutella. Nutella and peanut butter sandwiches are a big favorite in my house. It is like a huge peanut butter cup. Another favorite is Peanut Butter, Nutella and Marshmallow grilled sandwiches topped off with powdered sugar.

Grace May 26, 2011 at 5:23 am

Waait, this was your FIRST time eating Nutella??
So sad! Yet, so happy! (because now you know about the loveliness!)

My fave is pretzels in Nutella…
or….in crepes with strawberries & whipped cream….
or….on banana pancakes w/milk….
or….licked off your finger(s)
: )

Nicole @ itsfeedingtimeatthezoo May 28, 2011 at 7:22 am

What a lovely blog! I just discovered it today. I recommend Nutella and banana in crepes. Out of this world delicious!

poppycorn May 28, 2011 at 7:52 pm

The best way to eat nutella is definitely in a peanut butter and nutella sandwich… even better if the base of the sandwich is some brioche or an English muffin… though I wouldn’t advise you to try it, really. It’s way too addictive.

Taylor June 26, 2011 at 9:29 pm

The link that you have in the post doesn’t direct me to the recipe which is what I want so dearly because these look SO delicious and I absolutely love Nutella.

camylla leonardi July 21, 2011 at 6:39 pm

I am obsessed with nutella! I will totally be making this!! thanks for the recipe :)